Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
Sale price USD $12.90 Regular price USD $25.90
Size SMALL(PLANT STEM SIZE AT 3MM-9MM)
QUANTITY 3 PCS
Help plant branches to take root quickly and complete reproduction and replication.
Upgrade 4 automatic deduction holes can complete the work by one person.
The diameter of the water inlet is increased to facilitates watering.
1. Peel the bark ring 2 to 2.5 cm at a position where high pressure is required (the ring must be stripped clean).
2. Fill the plant's high-pressure box with wet water moss or sand.
3. Fasten the filled plant high-pressure box to the ring strip of the branches.
4. Fix the four with a cable tie (the high-voltage box has an automatic buckle, this step can not be operated).
5. It can grow for 3-6 months according to different tree species. After the root system is full, it can be cut and planted.
1. Why use professional Plant Rooting Box instead of plastic bags or bottles?
The newly designed Plant Rooting Box firstly aims to facilitate plant replication and improve survival rate. The second is to protect the environment and save resources, because the box can be recycled and it is easy to use. Third, provide a professional growth environment for root growth, ensuring humidity, tightness, and protection from light.
2. Why is the box black?
At first, the design of the box was changed to black and white. According to experimental data, the rooting effect of the black box is better than that of the white box. The reason is that the growth of the root system needs to be protected from light, and black is easy to absorb and store heat. A friend mentioned that using colorful boxes can make it easier for people to see the position of the box. This suggestion we will try again later.
3. What matrix do I need to fill the box?
The filling needs to be moist, such as moist moss, soft soil, sawdust mixture and peat.
4. Do I need to water the box?
The filling in the box needs to be kept moist continuously, and it needs to be watered manually when there is not enough rain. There are reserved watering holes at the top of the box. When not watering, seal the holes with tape to help root growth.
5. How long can it take root?
The time of rooting depends on the plant species. In general, after using the box for 2-3 weeks, you can see white roots grow out. After 3-6 months, you can separate the new "root ball" from the original plant and transplant the "root ball" to New soil. In short, the rooting time depends on the variety of plants and the number of roots needed to grow.
6. What kind of plants are suitable for Plant Rooting Box?
Suitable for branches with hard wood and not easy to bend, or trees with high crown and branches that cannot be pressed to the ground, such as ginkgo, pomegranate, citrus, fig, pear tree, lemon tree, grape, maple tree, pecan, etc.; and The precious garden flowers and plants in the plant, such as roses, michelia, Milan, rhododendron camellia, rose banyan, magnolia, white orchid and red bauhinia.
If the plant's branches are soft and easy to access the ground, you can press the plant branches directly into the ground soil to promote rooting.
7. How to use Plant Rooting Box？
1. Ring cut the healthy branches to cause a wound.
2. Wrap it with a suitable size of root box filled with moist soil or moss.
3. After 1-6 months (according to different plant growth rates and the wanted Root volume), when seeing a lot of roots growing inside the box, you can then cut the rooted rattan and transplant it into a new pot. Then there will a new healthy plant growing brightly.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
NO.1 Green Leaf Plant Simulation Fence,Click here to review